Monday, September 14, 2015

14 Sept 2015 - All Out



Last night was the week where we only spent one-day off out of a week. Life has been hectic for a moment - where we are both being chased by work. You are busy handling orders and taxation. I was busy securing business and managing event. It was heck hectic.


I had successfully gone through one-week of restful mind amidst busy week. Having 'dirty' meals all over the week, I seek an option to eat healthier for longer run. I miss the time when I was still a fresh graduate, seeking for a job. I could work on lean body with sweaty cardio and clean eating. I could spend all day - sleeping, reading and chatting via Blackberry and exercising. Things were looked perfect until reality kicked in.

I miss you. I miss having each other by our side.
I love it when we have many hours to serve one another
either it is cooking at home, watching TV on our sweet favorite carpet,
or even reading and laughing together.

I guess life couldn't be perfect and colorful without tribulations / difficulties.
Through storms, we learn to embrace one another better.
Better than anyone else.


I love you.
Thank you for standing beside me. It was a hectic life to an extend that I thought I would better lose my mind.


I am looking forward to our day next year.


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15 : 13 NKJV




Much hope,

Irene, x


No comments:

Post a Comment