Friday, June 19, 2015
19 June 2015 - Empathy
Dear self,
Sometimes, you are consumed too much in your doing and marketplace performance
until an extend that you are depending on your self-effort and flesh determination
to another level of stress and desire-of-wanting
Consumed too much in what I want after a certain extend of hardwork
I know I want to make a better life for myself and my family
But when I sit down and talk to my sister
My heart cringed in pain, seeing how much she needs love
and enjoyment of life outside there
They just do life out of routinity
yearning for a grasp of quality time out there
Work and spare time.
Sometimes, we do not have to spend so much (or too much) out of love.
Sometimes, we just need to spare our time, thought and attention.
That is precious and fulfilling to their souls.
and Jesus is also doing the same thing. He spares grace and prosperity to His children.
He does not solely giving prosperity as a form of love.
Learn to love like Jesus. He loves best in the world and heaven.
Filled with much empathy,
Irene, x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment