Tuesday, March 10, 2015

07 Mar 2015


That first date appointment was made on Wednesday, 04th of Mar 2015 for casual lunch date at our favourite Japanese restaurant in town. I thought it was going to be lunch date filled with silly talk and chessy jokes. I had nothing to expect from him, since he always appeared to be a quiet guy who only shared jokes on group conversation.

I had serious intention accepting his lunch invitation. Who will want to spare time for unnecessary lunch meeting? I don't.

Yet, it turned out to be a session to know each other better - what is your vision, your dreams, your passion, your loving objects. A time to know the internal side better.

That night turned out to be the day we got together. No words or questions raised, such as do you want to be my lover? Or I love you? Or would you be my lady? It all happened spontaneously when he was requesting for a hug before the day ended. It felt like we had been wanting to be together all these times behind still silence kept between both of us.


I have been writing to Jesus on my devotional book for months about him. The discussion gets more intense on Feb 2015, as I feel like I am falling harder beyond my control. Perhaps, he was simply a random crush, I thought. We have known each other for a year and counting, and I was curious if he felt the same.

Who would think that God works in His unpredicted timing? No eye has seen, no ear has heard and no mind has conceived what He has planned for us. A week before, I was still struggling with my feeling. I felt mentally and emotionally tortured, having feeling that I had to hid to myself only. I could not share to anyone, unless it was meant to be gossip topic among church communities.

But Jesus made it happened. I am grateful.
Grateful that Jesus understands my pain. Grateful that Jesus makes it beautiful. Grateful that he is what I have been praying for. Grateful that I am loved by him exclusively.

Grateful that everyone confirms our relationship.

I am simply grateful.

Irene, x


No comments:

Post a Comment