Monday, October 27, 2014
27 Oct 2014
The essence that I obtain after going back from church camp is :
Giving will never make one poor,
instead God has His own way to prosper you through giving.
I can't describe how blessed I am that I choose to give away 90% of my game points
into game offering box and proceeding with more victorious games.
Eventually, our team ended up with winning IDR 600k dinner voucher at luxurious cafe at Medan.
Three areas that I decide to develop on for this year :
1. Personal life
Lose 15 kg by cutting down carbs and sugar, eliminating bad eating habit and disciplining myself to become more active
Learn to adorn myself better - hair, make-up and wearing contact lens
Involve more in community service - church ministry and cell group
Be open to challenges
2. Workplace
Starving fear to death and feeding courage and faith
Be ready to take up new roles
Be more eloquent in communicating values
3. Spiritual life
Praying more earnestly and fervently
Loving Jesus more by obeying to His command, not my own ideas
Never despise every little thing that Jesus gives
Lastly, I learn to make more friends out of my circle friend.
2015, be a launch and humility year, where all glory is credited to Jesus alone.
Thank you Lord Jesus for Your grace.
Love,
Irene, x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment