Wednesday, October 8, 2014

22 Sept 2014 - 01 Oct 2014


What can I say or conclude from my ten days trip to Jakarta?


God is working from behind all these times, and I didn't see Him working in my life for the past one daunting year.

I realize God's hands working when I get to know that management has placed the spotlight on me. It got everyone to notice me, as I stepped into office.

I realize that I have choices - moving out from this city to more developed city like Jakarta or remaining at Medan for a better purpose than moving out.

I realize that my old friends in Singapore have started to go back to Jakarta for good and settle at Jakarta with their own spouse.

I realize that life goes on fast in 20s.
Last year, my friends were dating. The week I visited them, she was in pregnancy of her first child.

I start to discover Jakarta is similar to Singapore.
I still miss Singapore as my second home.
I still miss talking with thick Singaporean accent to Singaporean.

I love living alone without anyone disturbing my personal time after busywork throughout the day.

I missed Medan when I was travelling,
I remembered my siblings and my church friends whom I left for a week so.

I embrace my single - state.
I know I can embark into relationship with purpose and vision with Jesus in the Center.

I realize that Jesus is a living God,
and His grace will not leave you helpless.

I still have trust issue that Jesus needs to work on,
before I get into relationship.

I dislike people who see me highly,
simply because I can't afford to fail people's expectation.

I know some people who sincerely love me.
I know some people who treat with a trick behind their goodness.

I thank God for Kitte, Kelvin Oscar and JPCC friends.
You give me hope to move on.


Thankful,

Irene, x

No comments:

Post a Comment