May 2014 went on fast.
It feels like today is mere beginning Apr 2014.
Problems still exist. Challenges are still the same, and the pressure is still great on me.
Thank God for His grace that strengthens me to keep walking until today. If it were not by Christ, I would have gone from this world. The pressures are great and are coming from all sides. People everywhere are imposing mental pressures on me - perfection demand and omnipotence in solving all problems.
On the other hand, I am struggling with self issues.
I fell from positivity hill to depression.
I prayed from charismatic prayer to weeping helplessly.
I fell from a cheerful young lady to hopeless lady.
My joy is robbed away.
My strength fades.
My courage fails.
Although all else fades, You are still good.
' You are more blessed than what you realize '
' Blessings such as kindness and sincerity from others worth more than any amount of money '
Thank you Jesus for Your encouragement that keeps me going. From building friendship with many new friends, chocolate sabels from Jakarta, meeting up with old friends at Jakarta, Jakarta trip and love.
The best is yet to come :)
Amour en bisous,
Irene, x
No comments:
Post a Comment