Thursday, February 7, 2013

Provision before Vision

November 2011

Bonjour!

Tomorrow is the day of Halloween photoshoot, like I can say.
Well, bless me, Lord.
This is another photoshoot after such-a-long-time!
Hope that I can do everything confidenty.

Anw, here are the pictures of b'day gifts!
;)

The best carrier of my life!

A set of Bodyshop spotted in the early morning
on 18th October 2011
Thank you so much to my roomie <3

A set of Japanese Cherry Blossom!
Love the scent!

A love letter from roomie :)


A heart-touching letter from roomie <3


Definitely love this shoes!
Elegant yet classy

Mini greeting card together with C & K shoes


Have been wanting this book for such-a-long time!
I love Phil Pringle


Thank you, Verina and Erika :))

Doses of encouragement from my spiritual family!



Blessing from the Lord :)

My birthday cake!
Design by spiritual sisters!

Yesterday,
as I was attending prayer meeting with my close spiritual family,
we were praying for reaching-out in some campuses in Singapore and growth for our CG.
We also prayed for each one of us.
So, I requested them to pray for my enrollment in School of Theology in 2013.

In the middle of praying,
my CG leader prophesied to me.
I believe that Lord is trying to grab any opportunity to tell me in order to answer my prayer
So here is the message:

'The Lord says:
He has planted a seed in your heart
that will grow to be fruitful tree.

However, I need you to depend on Me,
and I will make you as my working partner.

I have planned a great plan for you.
And, you need to get rid of something to follow My way'


I keep meditating on this prophecy.
It's confirming my previous prophecy about ministry.

I'm still waiting for another confirmation from Him.

This morning, God spoke to me:
'I have provided PROVISION if I have planted a VISION in you'
' Are you ready to get out of your comfort zone?'
and I do feel that
Holy Spirit is controlling my life, instead of me.

I feel like God is working my tasks and finishing everything,
and I'm being His medium.

P.S.:
It gets stronger by day.
Lord confirms though there is no evidence.
Keep in faith.
Just have faith.



faith, hope, love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment