Friday, September 7, 2012

Self Disclosure

Uni registration is just a few months ahead.
 
Evaluating myself, I bet that I won't register myself for science course anymore. Poly life (equivalent to college) is dying enough. I dislike the fact that science student has to deal with hours of lab with restriction not to drink inside lab.


Looking at lists of courses offered in local universities, business admin is the most suitable major for me. Of course, it doesn't suit me 100 percent. I don't wish to work at banks, accounting firms, or any finance field. Nope. Finance field treats workers as if they are robots. Yes, robots. They work for the whole day and rest a little.


I simply choose business admin, because it covers a broad area of working field. You can be anyone - entrepreneur, local designer, artist, marketer or any professions that are not related to business itself.


Passion.

For the past 1.5 year, I found out that I always use social media to get access to arts. Yes, I embrace aesthetic. Fashion. Photography. Modelling. Personality.

At the other hand, I refrain myself to study design. I don't invent a concept like many of my designer friends do. They think conceptually but neither do I. They play with aesthetic but I don't either.
All I'm interested in is: personality and emotion behind a piece of art. I think that's the main reason why I love evaluating pictures (visual comm) and photographs. There's something behind beautiful pictures -  a hidden emotion.


I love Coco Rocha. I know she's not as edgy as Jennifer Lopez nor she is as sexy as Victoria Secret angels. But yet, I am amazed at her. At once, I stumbled upon her video at Modelinia.com. Watch how she freely expressed her emotion behind the camera. That's what I wanna be all over the time.
Well, I might be a plus size model. I'm not of size 6 nor 8. I'm size 10 or 12. I believe modelling is advertising field, and it's a fast-paced field as well.


Observing the rise of new supermodel - Karlie Kloss, she is booming at all fashion spread mainly at Paris, Italy and NYC. She works super hard, I believe.

I want to start myself from Jakarta by attending fashion shows and getting to know personally all fashion bloggers. But how?

I follow their updates and what's happening at fashion world. Except, I don't read Vogue or any fashion magazines. Pardon me, science student is obliged to read research paper (yes, you can come and consult with me about drugs and health). I can be your (unofficial) health-consultant.

I love arts and aesthetic.
Arts is freedom.
No boundaries. No limit.
Aesthetic knows no rule.
Blessed are those who can see aesthetics in humble things.

What I've been doing.

Since 2011, my life begins to change. My friend introduced blogger.com to me, and ever since, I wrote a lot there. I poured my heart and emotion into words. The responses are good -  it's encouraging. I share my life - tragedy, resentment, love and celebration there.

I also love writing letters and encouragement to my beloved. As a result, people suggest me to file my life into a book. I think my autobiography will be dedicated to Christ Jesus. He's the Author of my changes.


I shared my life testimony to several local universities in Singapore; people are mind-blown to see the evidence of His works. True, without any intervention of His hand, I'm no longer living.

 _________________________________________________________

P.S.:
I'm a right-brain dominant person - that's why I eat aesthetics.

I live with no rules - that's why I'm the most rebellious among my siblings. 

Latte is my favorite drink - Starbucks is the best place after church.

Nutella is my blood-type - Nutella as daily breakfast. Never skipped even once.

Cocoa is my serotonin-boost - my mood-lifter drug.

Hip-hop music + bass earpiece = creative output.

lastly, Jesus Christ is my Lord.



Love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment