Thank you for coming into my life and staying until this very moment. I'm glad you came. Thank you for taking a step of faith to initiate my transformation. Though you might not know how I feel, I just want to be honest that you've hurt me so much. However, God is faithful. He keeps reminding me to stay along with you.
I simply can't understand why it's very hard to obtain your sincerity. Our friendship is never fair enough. You ask, I agree (to help), and you take. You take and keep taking from me. Sometimes, you don't even bother to thank me, but it's alright. I just want to let you know that I love you for who you are. Please consider the decision if you desire to take me for granted.
A lot of times, I fell into bitterness, deep bitterness because of your deeds. However, His grace abounds much more than sins, and I'm healed. I forget what you did. I love you again like you never hurt me before. Yeah, it's a miracle.
Thank you for coming into my life. Sometimes, you mess up my life worse than my problems. But, from this bitter experience, I learn a lot. I learn lessons that I would never be taught by anyone. I wept for the whole night; the next morning, I wake up with new heart.
One precious lesson:
Irene, be like Jesus, have new mercy in every morning.
thank you.
I will stay beside you no matter how big the storms are.
be grateful, I am sent by Him into this earth
as your pillar of strength.
thank you Jesus.
P.S.:
I'm almost dead last night.
and yeah, stomach flu for the infinite times.
thank you roomie for rushing home to take care of me.
Trouble may surround me
My heart may fail
But You never will
You never will.
My heart may fail
But You never will
You never will.
much love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment