Pardon me for updating rarely, I'm on my internship period. A very challenging part of my life in 2012.
Btw, if you're following my Twitter update, you will find out that I tweeted much about love from Bible verses to my own tweets. Truthfully, I'm just too excited because my beloved sister and brother are attached. HAHA! What's more, my CGL is getting married this December :D
* so when my turn will arrive? *
Ecclesiates 3:14
I know that everything God does will endure forever;
nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it.
God does it so that men will revere him.
I really can't confide much in this post. Life goes on fast- one happening takes place and was over, followed by another challenges. I have to say that, I'm struggling and suffering in my critical point of my life, both in faith and in physical. New people come to me, like new angels lifting up my spirit when I feel like there's no more thing to look for in my life.Some beloved stay strong, supporting me from behind. Some leave me when I'm in my critical point. Nevertheless, I'm grateful of all of them, no matter they stay or leave me.
Lately, I often wake up in the early morning, woken up by Father God, because He longs to speak to me. I opened my Bible and looked into a wonderful verse in Philippians saying "nevertheless, you have done well...."
The moment I read the verse, I wept in silence. Yea, He understands my pain.
Late happenings:
- Working for 13 hours++ during weekdays and weekends
- Sleeping for less than 7 hours
- Fainted twice in a week
- Went for blood check
- Trembling often for no apparent reason
- Stomach flu
- Dizziness
- and strengthened by grace of God.
I sing often lately, impressive, yea. :) just realize that my voice is good.
yea, I do miss you.
....
but I feel that it's better to stay calm
and pretend that you're nothing to me.
Song of Solomon 3:4
I found the one my heart loves...
P.S.:
Enjoy the moment when you're still single and have one less commitment than attached couple.
precious loves,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment