Monday, January 30, 2012

Tie a Knot

Bonjour! :D

Sorry for abandoning this lovely blog for quite some time. I'm uber busy these days- busy to have a good rest. Struggling with physical sickness, I need love-break. Yeah, it's time to embrace God's love and goodness after struggling with school.

Valentine is arriving soon. A random guy had crush on me last year. This year, as I'm moving to a new CG, another random guy has crushed on me. He is planning to have gift-exchange among CG members, BUT he plans it to exchange his gift for me. Zzzzzzzzzzz. Wrong guy.

Okay, stop talking about guy. Actually, I have lots of Scriptures. Gonna update soon :)


P.S.: Tie a knot


' Making the same mistake for the second time is not a mistake but a choice '


Take care people ;D


je t'aime,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment