Monday, January 16, 2012

Giant of Faith

" I give you things to overcome, because I want to you to be an overcomer "

" Do not be afraid of things that lie ahead your way.
You're walking with Me
The power of Holy Spirit is conceived within you "

" I shake many aspects of your life, so that what cannot be shaken will remain firm "

" Stand firm in faith. Your faith has saved you"

" Nothing can interfere My promises to be done in this world.
Yes, not even a single piece of plan would fail Me.
Not even a single man can change My plan.
Not even a plot will succeed to harm you.
In contrast, they will be consumed by their traps and be slayed by their swords"


A sudden revelations


Yes, I believe in divine healing and miracles

I do believe that Your words alone are powerful.

I do believe that Your voice raises my strength again.

I rise again like a giant of faith.

I am a giant slayer because You live in me.

I am more than conqueror through Jesus Christ.




Take over my life. Take over everything.
Deliver me from land of Baca, so that I can walk from glory to glory. Strength to strength. You're above my troubles.





How lovely is Your tabernacle,
         O LORD of hosts!
 2 My soul longs, yes, even faints
         For the courts of the LORD; 
         My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. 
         
 3 Even the sparrow has found a home,
         And the swallow a nest for herself, 
         Where she may lay her young— 
         Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts, 
         My King and my God.
 4 Blessed are those who dwell in Your house;
         They will still be praising You.  Selah  
         
 5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You,
         Whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
 6 As they pass through the Valley of Baca,
         They make it a spring; 
         The rain also covers it with pools.
 7 They go from strength to strength;
         Each one appears before God in Zion.
         
 8 O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer;
         Give ear, O God of Jacob!  Selah  
 9 O God, behold our shield,
         And look upon the face of Your anointed. 
         
 10 For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand.
         I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God 
         Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
 11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
         The LORD will give grace and glory; 
         No good thing will He withhold 
         From those who walk uprightly. 
         
 12 O LORD of hosts,
         Blessed is the man who trusts in You!
- Psalm 84 -



My closest person fails me again
for the infinite times.
I've ceased counting.
Above all, love is the greatest.

I hope you understand after reading this.
That I'm merely looking for your sincerity.
no more than that.


I've ceased weeping because of you ever since
and in contrast, I smile whenever I have the chance to look at your face
I truly understand that
you're God's blessing
whom is meant for my happiness
and not part of my tears.


see you when I see you again :)


je t'aime,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment