Monday, December 5, 2011

Stop Judging

Hi people :)

It has been a while since my last post :) Anyways, how have you been doing thus far? Great? I hope everyone is doing so well in pursuing career.

Alright, another change in my life: changing my cell group. I've ceased growing in my cell group for quite a few months. No more excitement. No more love. There are just a cluster of Korean-pop lovers and a cluster of abandoned people in my cell group. No one cares. People only care about SNSD coming to Singapore, B2ST coming to Singapore, and their idols arrive at Singapore. While me? I'm just a science geek with no topic to blend with them. This is so sick. It's alright if you guys don't want to talk to a cluster of abandoned people, but please don't bring me down to my lowest!


Two weeks back, I was absent from my cell group meeting due to hectic schedule which (almost) consumed and flooded me. It was not easy to handle Poly schedule, I admit it. It might be seemed like poly students have nothing to deal with, but the fact is in the contrary. I'm literally fed up with Poly, and I decided to end my Poly life one semester earlier than usual.

Back to topic. Here is my CG member, she is my spiritual sister. Alright, we had a good time together, because I regarded her as my spiritual sister and no further than that. This recent, she stood up and was admitted as my connect group leader. Automatically, she has to invade into my personal life. I don't know about myself, I cannot accept her as a role model for me. Her attitude is immature. In my eyes, I can accept her as my friend and not my sister. She is judging, and blah blah. She also wants to change my personality, because I feel like she cannot accept myself as who I am.

I don't like people to alter my inner personality. I want to escape from her snare, seriously.


Rev. Pastor Steve Munsey preached at my church this weekend. He is a greatly anointed man of God. He performed an awesome comedy drama while preaching. A solo comedy drama show, okay!

Here is his message, stressing to Christians not to forget who we are. We are conqueror through Jesus Christ. We are the royal Priesthood. We are the apple of His eyes. We are His beloved. Bringing forward the life story of Samson and the seducing Delilah as his drama play. I was amazed by him :D


Dear Irene,


You must be strong in grace, okay! Put a smile at your face and show them that you're Abba Father's precious daughter :) Do not let your spiritual sister to bring you down because you're different from her. Remember, you're gorgeous and gracious both spiritually and physically. You have everything that she doesn't have. You deal with more serious problems and cases than her. You have people's attention. You understand people's feeling much better than her. You communicate with new people better than anyone does in your CG. You're unique in your CG.




She says that you're chubby, and she compared your chubbiness with hers. As a result, she concluded that you're plump. Don't get offended, Irene. She cannot see your covered body curve. She never see Miranda Kerr's chubby face at Victoria Secret. You're gorgeous and you will be an angel, Irene! :D


Remember, you're beautiful :) You lack nothing compared to her!

A lot of people love you. From the east to the west of the world, you have people who love you lots!


faith, hope, love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment