Thursday, December 15, 2011

:'(

I am officially sick :'( I woke up at 3am in the middle of my slumber, like somebody asked me to wake up. Then, I couldn't sleep anymore. I lost my appetite. My face is puffy. I cannot sleep peacefully. I groan in pain. This stomach flu is literally ____________. I cannot take the pain anymore.


Isn't it wonderful when a praise/worship song gives you a clue of Abba Father's revelation? Isn't it awesome that the lyrics of praise songs become God's encouragement? Isn't it true that Abba Father is able to speak in audible voice?


I KNOW YOUR LOVE IS ALL THAT I NEED
AND I SEEK TO KNOW THE WAY OF YOUR HEART
OPEN MY EYES, OH GOD
OPEN MY HEART TO SEE
BY YOUR GRACE I'LL SEE
BY YOUR GRACE I'LL LIVE



thank you, Lord
I know that everything takes place for good.



faith, hope, love,


Irene, xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment