Thursday, November 24, 2011

Take Over

Hello :)

I don't understand about people nowadays. They think that they literally understand my feeling, but in fact, they are just bothering my life even more. I have no time to chat, to BBM, and even to sleep. I don't know how this poly life is going to bring me. This week, my Saturday is occupied because of Business Report Formal Presentation. I am really working 24/7 like under a curse. Having severe backache and headache is my daily sickness. My mom told me not to finish my work and went to rest. She doesn't know the deadline of my assignments. My spiritual sister asked me to pray daily. I prayed even more, twice a day, okay. When I told people that I'm stress, they take it as 'negative-minded Irene'. WHAT? They study at private university, and they claimed that private university is stressful. You know, they only have three-hour lecture for three days only. While, me? They think that they know my life better than me.

They say that my stress-management is miserable. They don't know the pressure of starving for half month because of parental torment. They never know the effect of demonic spell that I am suffering in. They don't know the pressure of torturing mom. They know nothing about my life, yet they judge my life like God.


I really want to weep right now. When can I breath, God? I almost lost my breath, God!


In the midst of craziness, God lifts me up.

Finally, the mail-package has arrived after waiting for 3 weeks long. Happy Birthday to myself :)

HOORAY!
Finally, mail-package arrived with torn package -.-

These are the content :)

HAHAHA
'since it's your birthday,
we decide to give you compliment'

I have the nicest friend that anyone could ever hope for :)

Happy Birthday!

'Dating Delilah' marks the milestone of my relationship skill :)

Signature from pst Judah Smith at Bellevue
Glad to be blessed with 2 Tim 2:1
'Be strong in grace'


Thank you!


God, take over my life.


faith, hope, love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment