Bonjour fellas!
Another new post of the day :) I'm extremely bored though I have tonnes of materials to be caught up for my preparation. Life is definitely boring without inspiration, yea? Especially for the dominant right-brain people, like me. I'm gonna to rock this awesome November! :) A sense of positiveness flows within my soul whenever I'm thinking of exam.
- Rushing journal. Trying to finish a brief journal in 30minutes.
- Waking up early. My roommate sings for her new album, so she offs to Indonesia for her recording :) No one is staying with me every night, so I wake up early (at 6am). Out of sudden, I have an idea that my room mate will be a superstar? She has some fans from NTU. LOL. Pretty and lovely roommate of mine ♥
- Vacuum from my part-time job. The ultimate moment of my job was a great success but (kind of) torturing
- Vacuum for a few months from one of my ministry. I'm given responsibility to handle 2 ministries after my breakthrough. Time is not enough for me to handle 2 things at one time.
- Control my thinking before my mind consumes me. Another new lesson of my life. Another moment of dream-comes-true.
- Renewal of mind. Exploring another aspect of professions instead of pursuing science for the rest of my life.
- Thinking to let-go my crush whom I have been (secretly) holding on for a few years.
I'm not literally head-over-heels of him. At a glance, he looked great. A great man of God.
- Learning to 'feed' my right-side brain with some arts. I'm going to play with classical arts again. Remembering my illustration was selected as the best classical art, I'm thinking to design for my CG.
- Writing my diary. Writing my dreams. Visualizing my dreams while writing. Smiling while feeling the positive energy.
- Embracing every single beauty of Singapore. Though life is pretty intense over here, I don't let life to cover my eyes from its beauty.
- Accidentally get to know a talented male singer who is the next superstar (?)
- Seeing life from different angle :)
- Stalking gorgeous and inspiring people out there in Google. Say bye-bye to Facebook.
- Reading beautiful and inspiring stories of people :)
- Rest well. Drinking massive amount of liquid.
Revelation of the day:
" Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will "
Romans 12:2 (NIV)
" Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect "
Romans 12:2 (NLT)
" If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer "
Matthew 21:22 (NIV)
Life changing. Altering mindset. Better Attitude.
La vie est precieuse et belle
faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment