Monday, November 21, 2011

Heart Problem

Hi there :)

Week by week, everything goes crazier and busier. I cannot figure it out. I lost my time to read Bible. I rush my prayer time. My time is, like, literally dedicated to school. My mom declares spiritual war to me. Everything is just nonsense. Exam runs pretty well until now. I have 2 more papers to go. This week is extraordinary.


My heart starts to lose its balance. I start to hate everyone. Yes, everyone who bothers my life. I start to curse, again. Everything. I start to yearn for this and that, worrying every single impossible thing. Financial crisis strikes me again. My mom lied to me for the infinite times. I must be starving for the next half month without any pence, again. I don't know, but one thing that I know: everything happens for good.


I have no idea. I'm just holding and standing steadfastly with my faith. Trusting that I will be taken care well by Him. My mom may torture me but God sees.

" and God is able to make all grace abound towards you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work"
- 2 Cor. 9:8


faith, hope, love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment