Right after going for medical check-up, I am officially healthy. It was just stress that got me sick for the past few months. Anw, school is really busy, and I think that I won't be able to blog much for the next few months. However, I will keep this blog updated as much as I can :) Don't worry. I love blogging, and I will miss my blog ;)
Talking about life, life is good recently. It's just my mind that destroys my peace. Actually, the beginning of November is good. Exam will take place until February 2012 non-stop. Pledging months will take place from November until February. I'm just glad of my new-self that I rejoice to face my exam. Never did I be this motivated before, though I haven't touched any single material from this second. LOL.
Some heart problems bother my mind. I think that it's time for me to make some changes in my schedule. I'm not going back home later than 10pm, including weekends. Weekends have been the most hectic day of my life. I always arrive home late, like about 1am. It gets me sick for the following weekdays. *just realize that I spoil my health for some time :( *
Anw, planning forward to my future study, I think that I will apply for finance degree :) So, I'm gonna enjoy my last moment with science in Republic Polytechnic. I'm glad that I will have experienced both science and business ;)
Here is food for thought:
" Once you focus on the gifts instead of the problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere "
Keep calm and love deeper.
faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment