Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December is Caring Month

Bonjour!


My room mate is leaving Singapore for one-month :( It means that I have no more friend to stay with me at night.




Anw, I realize that I'm different compared to a few months ago. During tribulations, I didn't only learn to trust in Him and rely on Him; I'm also being shaped both mentally and spiritually. YEAY! I'm glad that my personality is being shaped more into a great character :) Thank God that I'm more mature than my twenty-two-year-old cousin. HEHE. I'm really grateful to see my inner transformation. This is like a dream; I've never seen myself being so different in a short time!


Remain strong in your faith,
no matter how many mistakes God's children make
along the way of growing up,
they are still destined for Grace and eternal Joy. 




Anw, this year is my first Christmas celebration! I have tonnes of list of names in my mind. Shall I grant them a simple Christmas present for their sincerity? I love them so much :)


Here are the name list:
- My crush (HAHA -_-)
- My room mate :D
- A name with initial S
- A name with initial K
- cousin oh cousin
- Favourite spiritual sister :)
- .... and the list is going on


OMG, I'm so scared of my financial in this month. Wondering if there is any Christmas feast? -.-




Tomorrow is the start of December! Christmas is arriving soon! Embracing Christmas in Medan is the most memorable thing, because I was always blessed with awesome gifts in every single year. HAHA. Christmas is my favourite celebration :)




So, who is in your name list?




Take care! Sharing is caring, okay! :D




faith, hope, love,




Irene, xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi irene! just read your blog.. i don't know why so sudden.. but i read some of your posts and it kinda wants to ask how you are doing there. =D. I don't know why i am so random, but if you have anything to share with, i can listen =). God bless and have a nice day..

    ReplyDelete