Thursday, October 13, 2011

October Crush

Bonjour, readers!

Life has been super duper hectic and busy, and I can make sure that I'm gonna collapse soon by the end of this week. These 2 months have been crazy for me, and I have been falling sick *sobbing*


In the previous week, my life was all about caffeine-shot throughout the week. This week is about vitamin-C shot. Well, it is so suffering and torturing to suffer from nausea, headache, runny nose, and over-hectic body. I was mourning and complaining to my sister via BBM, like in every sentence that I replied to her. I feel so sick la! Please let me rest, I cannot bear the burden anymore.

Actually, the purpose of my post is to introduce my new boyfriend. Yes, you know that I adore Asian so much, especially Indonesian. Aha! I'm not being nationalist nor racist anyway.



Apparently,
he is not a cute guy, since cute guy is not my type
he has his introvert look, which is something marvelous for me :D


I am too tired and weak to approach another day.


faith, hope, love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment