Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Refining to Purity

Hi :))

Miss updating this blog really much :) Pardon me for being as busy as bee after my final exam. I was freed from the bondage of biology modules. However, I'm not completely free from assignment, two-thousand-word company profiling will be due in October, and I haven't started anything yet.

These are what I had done thus far:

Friday (after exam): of course, having my nap as a replacement for my lost sleeping hour, next, I proceeded my way to SIM to evangelise those freshmen. Proceeded my way to cell-group venue until late night. One day has passed.

Saturday: cooking brunch and heading to service a few hours earlier. Had church service and fellowship until late night. Thus, bye Saturday.

Sunday: I was supposed to run my ministry in the early morning, but guess what? I was awake in 5am, shivering in cold (it was hot weather), and I had fever. As a result, I cancelled my ministry, because I didn't want to push myself too much. In the afternoon, I headed to church to attend my cousin-oh-cousin's water baptism. Thank God that Your time has arrived, he has been baptised in the name of Son and Holy Spirit :) Move on to tuition, coaching my student. Then, I went home for rest. Sunday has over.



Be the salt and light of the world! :)

Monday:

A public holiday for school due to election day. I went to Johor Baru (for the first time) with people from NTU CG. It was quite exciting and annoying at the same time. We had great board games, lunch together, movie, and seafood madness (they had the madness! I looked at them in awe, because they were eating like Barbarian) for dinner. The worst case ever: running to cross over highway. I know that this is risky, but for seafood's sake, everyone was willing to cross highway filled with rushing vehicles. I instantly lost my appetite for dinner right after crossing highway, stress -.-


Another madness was: walking together among bushes in darkness. It was quite alright at the first place, since there was guys walking with us. However, I hope that you're not terrified of these facts: creepy-and-non-habitant house was like a few meters away from us, tombs, and dim highway light. It was 9.30pm, and these things were successfully troubling my nerves.


I loathed to be left alone, like I was forgotten. I was left alone in immigration office :( I know, they didn't purposely leave me. I was upset at the first place; I didn't know where to get my way to Singapore from Johor Baru -.-


Many of those close ones hurt me recently. Heartache is unbearable. Tears and weeping is unseparated when I encounter loneliness and God. No one really understands how it feels when you're forgotten by your family, both sanguine and spiritual. Hard-pressed. Persecuted. Struck down. It's really a refining process, learning to love, to forgive, and to forget (the heartache).




and recently, God has really talked to me a lot of things, according to my future in 8 years ahead....
Indeed, He is preparing me to be His beloved daughter.
Thank you for Your revelations :')
Thank you for granting me Your man, he is an apostle of love.....
....as faithful as a dog....
....., project the image of Christ....


I will update this blog frequently!



faith, hope, love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment