Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ten

Hello! Frankly, I type this post because I am not willing to sleep.
Oh yes, I develop unhealthy lifestyle again this week :(

Since, I was tagged by Winnie Illona about my ten truths, I will share them over here :)

#1 I am a person who must eat breakfast.
The advice which says that 'not eating breakfast will cause you to be stupid, lazy, and sleepy' really freaks me out. I really can't study without breakfast, as in, no consciousness within me.

#2 I drink cod-liver oil capsule right after I wake up everyday
Based on my research that cod liver oil contributes many health benefits, I start to have it everyday :)

#3 I love Milo
I don't mind if I survive by drinking Milo as my meal

#4 I don't really welcome dinner invitation
The fact that heavy meal for dinner can widen your waist line; I always feel uneasy to attend dinner party. I'm still figuring out why people always invite people for dinner, not breakfast?

#5 I hug my loves
The way to show love is not only welcoming and helping whenever possible. I learn to hug them in every opportunity to show that I love them. In fact, hugged people live longer and happier.

#6 I adore baking skills
In contrast, now I'm learning laboratories technique skills.

#7 I belong to normal range IQ
The assumption from many people that I belong to genius or above-average IQ is false. In fact, my IQ is only 104.

#8 My verbal-linguistic intelligence is above average
My verbal-linguistic intelligence figure is pretty high- 124.  I think this explains why I can excel language faster than common people. However, I'm pretty lame in negotiating.

#9 I believe that people live well in love
The fact that many teenagers suffer from inner problems is because of lack of love and affection from their parents. I belong to my family who doesn't want me, and I grew up to be an insecure teenager. However, Christ's unconditional love has transformed me.

#10 I am a Christian
Thank God for His grace and mercy that I am forgiven. Now, I am the 'Adam' in my family, the first Christian among all my family members. Thank to someone out there who evangelised.


P.S.:
I was thinking hard to grasp an idea to be put in this post. HAHAHA.


Anw, I really enjoyed skype-ing with my old fella who is arriving in Singapore real soon. I really can't wait to fetch her in Changi. She wants to be a Christian too!




peace, love, and hug

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment