Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Day New Page

Bonjour readers!

Bruises are all over my limbs for no reason. Maybe, I've been too busy that I can't even feel how painful the bruises are. Now, I realize when I notice the blue and green spots on my limbs while I was showering. Tsk!


Actually, I want to share with you guys how a statement like this

" There is nothing impossible with Father beside you"

can be real.


Just now, Holy spirit taught me about this statement. You know, Father will always be with you, as long as you're aware of Him. He will whisper to you what to do and what to decide. Sometimes, He put you into a tough condition for you to overcome, because He trust that you can do it. At the other hand, we will always cry out for Lord for a help, and He always comes. It's like He put you into a situation and He helps you to get over it. As a result, in the end, you'll be an overcomer. He wants you to have God's likeness from day to day.

There is nothing impossible with God. God will make everything real and possible. God will make something which can't happen to those who don't believe in Him for you. Live for Lord, rejoice in Him! For you're His child, and He will grant His glory to you. He will bring you from glory to glory. Fear not, for God is always beside you.


I was successful in my microbiology exam just now, because Lord assisted me during the exam. I can't make everything possible without Him. That's why, we, as the children of Father in heaven, need to humble ourselves, since we're self-dependent on His blessing.



I'm not gonna live by what I see
I'm not gonna live by what I feel
 > Nothing is Impossible- Planetshakers

Now, Irene, reflect on yourself. Your actions towards others, are they based on their appearances or your instinct? I used to live with those things- what I see and what I feel. However, today, it's a brandnew day. I live with faith, hope, and love according to His words. His promise will always be fulfilled for those who believe in Him.


Thank you, Lord. You always listen to my prayer. You always transform me to be like you, and you deliver me from glory to glory. Thank you, Lord.



P.S.:

Au revoir, crush! Have a brandnew page with my close friend :)
You both are deserved to get closer and closer, because I'm still a polytechnic student who still needs to travel a long journey to my Bachelor degree. I believe that God has appointed one for me whom is better than you. Hehe.



A start of something new



amour and bisous,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment