Bonjour, people!
I've been hearing over so many voices from devil and Holy spirit these days. I felt so weak and lame, because of my hectic activities for 24/7. Moreover, I can't really listen over His whisper, so yeah, I go back to my quality time which I've skipped for a few days. Tsk!
Saturday, I went to blood donation, and guess what? The nurse said that my vein was hidden among my tissues, so she didn't dare to take my blood. She told me to go back after 6 months =='' I was extremely stress when she tried to calm me down. Hoah! Seriously, I'm still a pain-phobia.
Sunday, I went for Bible study. I woke up at 6am, and I ended my day after sending Elvina to Boston in Changi at 11.30pm. I arrived home at 00.30am like a zombie. Now, I skipped my class for the first time in this semester, because I need to study and rest myself. My body is like a restless machine which will eventually breakdown in a short time. Fiuh!
Weekday- study and rush journal until 1am
Weekend- service and fellowship until 12am
No day for rest sia! asdfghj
Microbiology exam is tomorrow. I haven't really prepared for myself although I've learnt the material last Wednesday in NTU. I may not feel confident of knowledge that I have, but God annoint me. Remember, BUT GOD!
" I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase"- 1 Corinthians 3:6
" This Book of Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then, you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success"- Joshua 1:8
" Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go" - Joshua 1:9
And God will bring me from glory to glory to shine for the world! amen :)
Gonna watch sermon from pastor Phil Pringle :)
be blessed,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment