I feel like a retard today. In the early morning, my stomach didn't feel good but not annoying as well. In the early morning, my swing mood caused the whole team to become stress. I, as the team leader, was looked extremely stressed and depressed in solving Immunology problem. Alright, one lesson taught: don't deal anything with clinic or else you want to meet Immunology again.
Actually, it was not mood-swing which caused Irene to react like a retard. It was P*S! Seriously, it was the most annoying syndrome on earth, and you can't tame it easily.
Initially, I woke up early for big breakfast, but in the end, I felt like munching on something at school. Monster appetite =='' Luckily, during lunch, I fed myself with salad, and it turned out to be good. Monster appetite was vanished!
Okay, please don't talk harsh to me during this period. I get offended easily. Just now, God talked to me, saying that I'm a bad tempered girl. Everything might be wonderful without this bad-temper emotion.
Last night, I dreamt that my spiritual brother cuddled me so tightly that I couldn't even breath. So, I turned out to be crying on his chest (?) Deep in my heart, I realize that I need someone to spill out my fear. I seriously need family in this life.
" Irene, you're blessed like Abraham" He told me.
Now, I realize why I ever named myself as Sarah :)
People, what is the power of your both long arms?
They bring comfort to fearful hearts.
Let's hug people! :D
I will always wait for my sweet dream to be hugged. I always shed my tears over such beautiful and peaceful dream.
P.S.:
This heart is not strong. It yearns for a comfort hug. My spiritual brothers and sisters, hug me often. Your spiritual little sister always weeps out her fear in every moment when she is hugged. Simple, she yearns for love and care in her life. She has missed it for ages.
in love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment