Bonjour!
I know that it has been early in the morning, but I can't go to sleep. I opted for caffeine in two days straight, and well, to be frank, I'm kinda addicted to Starbucks. Actually, Starbucks coffee isn't addictive like you will always crave for it everytime. It's just the atmosphere in Starbucks cafe that makes me miss it.
So, today has been a asdfg day. Not a screwed-up day, I just can't describe it. My friend whom I invited to watch Centurion cancelled her appointment at the last minute. I ate a little too much for today. My classmate discovered that I'm inside the list of roll class of honour. I discovered that I'm still a fierce and heart-piercing girl. I somehow make a wish of scholarship. I escorted my students to children church. I had great lunch with my so-called sister and students. I missed my Bible Study lesson for the second time. So many things for today, I can't list them one by one.
About my uber lovely Indonesian classmate, he's really a great stalker. All I know is: he is a work-aholic person. Unlike me, I love to spend time in services, having siesta, and internet (like this, I'm blogging!). However, I know that God doesn't want me to follow his way. I move on my own way.
P.S.:
Thank you, Lord. Miracles are coming upon me.
" Jesus, how can God answer to our prayer?"
" God will answer it when you have faith and belief in your prayer"
- The Centurion -
" Woman, why are you weeping? If Jesus rose up from death, He will be able to break any curse which is within you; He will be able to rise you up from any earthy problems" -Kong Hee -
Write upon my heart to remind me of who You are.
Anyone who needs either counselling or physchological theraphy (in Singapore area), please feel free to drop a comment in this post ;) I'm sure that you won't regret after you confide in your problem(s)!
He will make everything new,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment