Sunday, April 3, 2011

Slowly yet Softly

Bonjour, fellas :)

How's your exam? I truly understand that uni's students are currently facing their exam and what-so-ever. However, I'm good here ;) because I'm still in holiday which is going to end real soon. HEHE.

Okay, BTT, I want to confide in the crap which has bothered my mind till I feel that I'm going to be insane. I'm like about wanting to act vigorously towards the people whom I loathe. Seriously, I never hate people this bad. I think that it's something wrong with my body that causes me to be different.

So, here is the story. There is a guy. He is far older than me, and I suppose to label him as an adult rather than a guy (whom is typically a teenager and owns young soul). I truly believe that a man (an adult) owns far more mature thinking compared to me, and I believe that a man can play a young lady's heart easily. As easy as flipping your palm. As easy as ABC. As simple as 1 2 3.


I think that I've been tricked by this man whom appears to be kind and wise in front of me but cunning behind my back. He's too wise (in my opinion) that I often confided my personal issue in him rather than pouring it into this blog post. Somehow, he's great in giving suggestion too. So, I think that he could be a good advisor for me. However, the truth is revealed. Firstly, I try to give the best that I can as a reward for what he has done for me. Nonetheless, he tries to bully me like 'can you please pass it to A?' and later he talked in different idea 'can you drop by my place?' and then 'oh, I'm too busy to take your gift'


You think that I'm your slave whom you can command me to do as what you wish? I'm your friend, bastard! If you want to take your reward, it must be you who drop yourself and take it. If you think that I can tolerate your bossy action, you're wrong. Stupid! Moron! You think that a young girl can be your maid? Where do you put your brain? Misplace it because you've graduated your degree? Furthermore, you act like you're the king of all kings. You're literally arrogant to the max. Refuse to help me in my crisis? You're murdering me slowly yet softly.


Now, I realize that what we've gone through thus far is a fabrication. Hypocrite! I think that it's better to get rid of you at the first place, since my first impression to you is totally UGHH. So, I command you to receive my gift as soon as possible and then I will kick your ass hard so that you will say au revoir to me. I loathe to interact with your mask.


Now, I'm obnoxious enough with the real you. I'm so so so so so freaking annoyed. I know that I'm not supposed to yell about you in this post. If your friend says that I'm stabbing behind your back, I will be fine. I mean, I'm literally F.I.N.E. Your friend is similar to you- he is an extreme timid which is useless to be homo sapiens with XY sex chromosome. A man is supposed to be a protector, not a shadow which hides behind woman's back. Although his brain is extremely smart to the max and even I can't beat his, he's still useless for being a timid. A man can do nothing for being a timid who can merely stare and observe from distance without taking part on it. I wonder why a man should be that sissy, huh? I mean, he's not a gay, but he can be labelled as a gay in my opinion.


Damn. I'm so freaking annoyed. God hasn't cleansed my heart today. OH MY LORD!


P.S.:
You speak to me often :) I'm glad ;)



in rage,


Irene, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment