Thank God that today I can stuff the fridge with sugary food. HEHEHE. It's rare, and now God give me an opportunity ;) Thank you, Lord!
P.S.:
If it's not by the grace of God, Irene, you won't be alive today. If it's not your mom who is the breadwinner, you won't be here today. If it's not their kindness and pure-hearted heart, you won't own your lovely stuffs. If you never got into endless trouble, you wouldn't know what faith is. If it were not by God and those whom are appointed by Him, you wouldn't grow. As your dedication, show them how much you love them like how they love you whole-heartedly. Sometimes, they might be annoying. Sometimes, they might be irritating. However, their effort and love is much more than their fault. Forgive and forget their mistakes. Cease blaming others when things go wrong. To be a successful person, it's the matter of attitude. It's the matter of EQ.
I want to be consistent.
I must be.
I promise.
And here Lord is beside me,
He is leading my life.
I live for You and not for me anymore.
And Your mercy is new everyday
No longer will I forfeit grace
I live for You in my faith
Freedom - C3
" Drink to stay alive "
Your grandparents are your role model.
Live, love, laugh
Eat, pray, love
Love, love, love
- Irene, xxx ♥ -
No comments:
Post a Comment