When people start to talk about marriage, I will start to take it as a joke.
Why people want to get married real soon?
Maybe I can consider myself being bias in this case, because (alright) I'm still a young girl who knows nothing about marriage except a couple who commits to live together forever. Now, I'm single, and I admit that I've been in a relationship before. I truly know that a couple always hope their relationship to last forever, but in the end, what happen is something which we never expect. Yeah, sometimes, I label that guy as a liar, bastard, brat, and whatever because he breaks his promise. Seriously, I don't know how a couple can go through the stage of marriage. I don't have any idea how a relationship can last for years. Does the couple ever fight? How do they reconcile when trouble strikes? How happy are they? How can they have time for date in every weekend? In my mind, working adults are extremely busy; they have no time to think of their companions. So, how can they get into relationship meanwhile they have no time for it? Squeeze in some time for their companions? Not a good idea, I guess :/
Marriage is awesome at the first place. I watch many pre-wedding and wedding videos, and often, I shed my tears over them. I mean, the couples are so sweet. Not seldom, the videos give me inspiration of my future wedding plan. GAHH! You may think that I'm silly because I start to think about such thing at the age of 16. Sometimes, when I'm so into the video, I save it :P HEHEHEHE.
Alright, marriage is more than just awesome for me; you swear in front of God that you will live with your partner forever; you have your wedding party in a prestigious hotel's ball room or you rent Bali to hold your party; you set up pinkish decoration with your name all over the place; you have your lovely bridemaids; you wear wedding gown for the very first time; you greet your not-yet-married friends; you have your wedding kiss in front of your guests; you have your delicious feast; and you start to live in your new house.
However, how do you survive your marriage when marital and financial problem strike you?
I've read so many articles about loving another third party, and I know that marriage is not as wonderful as what is inside your mind.
"Kapan nikah?"
"May.."
"Bulan May?? Ternyata nikah bulan May!! *heboh*"
"May be yes, may be no"
with love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment