I dreamt of Jelek last night. He was talking about something which was more or less about his family. He said that his family was blessed by God and they lived happily. I met him in Seattle, and it was snowing there. I don't know much about my dream anymore. All I can remember is: I'm glad to know that he's alright there. Yeah, although he misses home and his family so much, he still enjoys his life. Thank you, Lord! See you soon in a wonderful place ♥
This morning, I woke up because of the noisy neighbour. He/she turned on his/her extremely noisy tractor. I'm staying at twelfth storey with windows closed, and the noise was buzzing loudly. Oh my Lord! So, I woke up and had my breakfast. The tractor was no longer buzzing, but he/she goes karaoke uber loudly like there is wedding celebration where people sing old-time Chinese songs. Oh my Lord! I won't opt to get myself on music from my neon green earpiece, because I still love my hearing! I dislike Chinese songs, and can you please be considerate? Everyone needs peaceful morning! I wish that I could have technology to pause your life.
Morning is hot, and it is going to rain in the afternoon, which is quite good! Anw, what should I eat for lunch? I think that I have to go for grocery shopping, since storage of fruit in fridge is going to be empty soon.
P.S.:
Note: this is a stereo-type.
I simply love guys who study either Business or Science. Business conveys their world-wide and global thinking. Science conveys their rational and logical thinking. Business people wear elegant tuxedo with ties. Science people wear lab coat, gloves, and specs. Business people is often communicative and friendly. Science people tend to be rather quiet and inspirative. I love science people, because they surround my life; they inspire me so much. I adore business people although I rarely interact with them. I simply adore business people because they always leave superb impression in my heart which isn't easily washed away by time. So, who wins this competition? :P
Father in heaven, in Your name I pray, cast out the wicked third party, Lord!
Let Your blood heals the broken hearts. Reign over those malicious third party!
Be casted out, oh dear big sinners.
The second episode of shameful story is just started, but it will end real soon.
Adulteries, be burnt by the fire of spirit!
Lord, I'm sure that you will never fail us. Save us, Lord!
I'm yearning for Your whisper.
Geeks play,
geeks learn,
but
God reign!
eat, pray, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment