Tomorrow is Easter Day, which is so exciting! Church is going to have world-wide drama performance. Too bad for those who can't watch or refuse to watch. They were too scared to get into the house of God. Oh please, we won't speak in our new tongue or mention something about Holy spirit. I promise that it will be drama, no more.
So, today has been asdfghj day for me. You know what, my land lord complains for the fifth time, I guess. I always forgot at the wrong time. When it was going to rain, I forgot to close the windows. When it was sunny, I remembered to close the windows. Seriously, the last warning had been told just now, and the land lord stuck thousands of reminders on the wall. I know, the Indonesian mother was so fed up because of my being forgetful. I don't know what to say anymore. AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHH!
I used to be always remember to do everything. However, when it goes to the new house, I don't know what's wrong with my mind. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Lord, transform me! In addition, I realized how much my family love me; they neither complain nor scold me for being forgetful. In contrast, we solved this problem in a simple way: smile as wide as possible. See, how much mom loves me?
It was kinda irritating to receive a SMS from my land lord; she was kinda confronting me. At first, I lost my appetite for both lunch and dinner. My mood was like 'Oh my Lord, I forget again?!' However, I calmed myself after studying microbiology. I'm currently in love with microbiology and immunology. Anatomy and Physiology? I only love the facilitator who teaches me that module :P
Let's forget about the irritating, annoying and disgusting stuff for today, because Lord love cheerful child. So, today, I was surreal. Finally, I have an opportunity to work with the (only) Indonesian classmate. He was super kia-su, and oh my God, he has read tones of reference books before the first class. I was perplexed! Not bluffing, he knows so much about all modules. God, thank you for granting a mood booster in every class that I attend. He is my current mood booster :P
I will be going to Starbucks tomorrow. Drinking coffee and water of course! Who wants to get dehydrated because of drinking sugary coffee? Well, I realize that studying in MRT,bus, class, and other public places (but not library, please?) is more effective than studying in my room. Yesterday, I fell asleep in the evening after reading anatomy notes for 10 minutes?
P.S.:
Lord, I truly know that You will never fail me. You still give me a chance to hope. Yes, I do hope! Revival is coming. Revival is coming! God reign! I love You, because You first love me. You are my first love.
Heyy, the way you stare at calm Irene is lovely. I caught your eyes, today :D
Be a caring person to others, as always, okay :)
You're uber lovely. I can't keep my eyes over you...
I am seventeen, and
I'm undergoing a superb and bizzare surreal
I love
I love
I love
Endlessly loving...
1 John 4:9-10
“This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. (10) This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.”

No comments:
Post a Comment