Tuesday, April 12, 2011

AP 2011 - GM

Bonjour, readers!

First and foremost, I apologize to all of you that I keep on procrastinating my promise that I will publish the posts which I wrote during my holiday in Medan. Furthermore, I've been rarely writing this blog with long story. I just left some short descriptions about how I've been doing thus far.


Alright, I'm so busy these days. I involve myself in Assimilation Programme to orientate those foreign students. I was their GM in Captain Ball part. Actually, it's an amazing role for me, because the department has chosen the right person whom is me- I can scream for the whole day for 2 days consecutively. Thank God that my throat still can work properly now. Anw, I really appreciate for the opportunity that God has granted for me to take part in this assimilation programme. Firstly, I learn how to assimilate with RP students. Secondly, I learn how to make friends with strangers. Thirdly, I learn how to be a leader. Lastly, I learn how to be on-time. What's great from this experience is: I was shot by the volunteers (photographers) in photograph department, and I hope that my shoot will be inside school magazine :P


Thank God that I can mess up the stage studio in RP for the first time in my life. Furthermore, people thank me for messing up the place :P HAHAHA. Okay, it's forgivable to act stupidly in front of advisors and freshmen, because masters is allowed to break the rules :P


Cheers:
* Only Girl - Rihanna as the background sound*
Wooooo.. GM boleeeeeee
GM boleeeeeeeeeeee

*sounds lame*



Moral message from this experience:

Be lively,
catch your dream,
work for it,
and
you will savour
the other wonderful parts of this world.

And
don't forget to
pray sincerely
and
play hard.

Because
God wants you
to
take part
in order to
make
His miracles
to happen ♥



God loves us




P.S.:
I choose love. Forgive, forgive, forgive, forgive.
Let your heart be washed by the Holy Spirit. Let's live in love.
We're the church which lives in love.
All creatures deserve to be loved.


Now, I find myself disgusted when I found a Christian who admitted himself that he goes through Bible study, but he touched my body with his hands. Fake Christian, eh? If you want to feed your sexual need, go and find those sluts in Geylang, not in RP. Again, RP is an education instituion, not a place where hot bitches and sluts gather around. Sorry, brat, you're not reflecting who Jesus is.


Runny nose- infected from MRT, flu sufferer, lack of water consumption, and lack of sleep.
God, if it's not Your grace, I won't know when I can sleep well during night.
Night is torturing, and I cry most of the time.




I choose love,
the whole church opt for love,
I love,
you love,
we love,
everyone loves,
this world is filled with love,


- Irene, xxx ♥ -

No comments:

Post a Comment