Holla, readers!
Finally the the ultimate holiday has arrived, and here I am in Singapore. It has been a great holiday of the year :D Thank God for granting me with such a lovely big family. Yeah, I'm going to post what I wrote during my holiday into this blog. Are you curious? :P
So, today has been my departure and arrival day. Last night, I was hard to get asleep, as I ate a lot and drank too much catechyn into my body. Not only that, I felt like it's hard to leave home for the first time. Last time, I used to yearn for Singapore so bad while I was in Medan. However, now, I've altered to be different, 180 degree rotation. My slumber in Medan was a wreck, I slept for 6 hours per day, but last night, I slept for 5 hours. I should be insane!
Thank God that today my moving is going on smoothly. I was quite stress at the first place, but You bless me with kind people around me :)
Just now, I was almost crying when I was on the way to fetch someone out there. He couldn't spend his time long, because of his appointment. As a result, I was like going to be insane. I couldn't get myself on praying, because my heart was in chaos. He kept on calling me, and I kept asking for apology. Thank God! He was a calm person in chaotic situation.
He merely said "Chill, I will give you chance. Now, get here and bring me to your place, okay? I'm alright over here :)"
To be frank, his voice really calms me down. My nerve was rather soothed; I could take control of myself better; I could react better in the situation. I was like hearing the message from angel. HEHEHE. Thanks, guy :)
P.S.:
Hello, how have you been when I was not here?
The first time I saw you (today), I felt like you're giving me a surprise. You looked better :P Everytime, when I'm looking for you, you're always being the one who catches my shadown first. Although I gave you the wrong clue about my dress or position, you always found me first. I'm so glad to see you today :) Today is the first time when we cope together as a team :) You're a silly guy with a great taste of teasing. I can feel that my heart warmed, and I guess that my face should be blushing because of you. Sometimes, I found myself flashing back to our old romance time. It was hard to be forgotten. I understand that there was tough time for us when I ever promised to myself not to talk to you anymore, but today, I betray the little Irene. I might feel the same feeling in the middle of my heart, in the core of my spine like what I used to feel. However, I can't drag myself more into you. I don't know why. Maybe, I have my crush on another guy right in this moment. I'm still waiting for him over here. Sorry for burying this private chemistry deep into the secret place of my soul. I appreciate the close relationship that we've built until today. It is a miracle from God! I think that I won't know who you're without your strange-friend-request. I have faith that God has planned His good plan for us. The best is yet coming, and I'm just hoping, praying and keeping my faith. Thank you, my dear for today. Ooopss, sorry, I mean, dear friend :P
Thank you for being my inspiration :) I want to follow you ;)
Ohhh, God! I missed so many crucial briefing and rehearsal during my holiday. BAHH!
much love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment