'What date is today?' I asked myself
' 23rd February' I saw the calendar from my laptop
' WHAT?!' I screamed silently
' Too bad -________- ' I commented to myself
' Don't say that I want to throw up all the time because of......' my heart starts to be fussy
So, I distract my anxiety by typing this post.
Wah, what happens to me? I always want to throw up my meal except breakfast.
P.S.:
I hate ambitious person. I'm amazed with motivated person, not a blind ambitious person. The moment when you urged me to give you everything was awful enough. Why can't you go through everything with your own effort? Why should be me? Furthermore, why do you always exaggerate things? It's alright when you exaggerate something for the sake of humour but not my attention. WHY? Simply because I have put my attention on somebody else, not you. NOT you, okay?
Furthermore, I hate it when you can merely talk. What did you say? Saving bucks for something good out there? Today, I saw the truth behind the lies, and please don't ever wish that I want to believe your words anymore. Not anymore. So, go out from my life, look for other good-looking, kind, and smart girls out there. I'm the one in your eyes, but sad to be told, I'm fierce enough to shatter your wish into micro pieces. You said that you will confess it to me one day, and you ask me to wait. HAHA? Okay, I don't care. I will always turn back to my first love. Oh, by the way, do you know that I have crush on someone else out there?
" It’s the time of your life
You don’t want him to stop
on right here and now
There’s so many reasons why
you don’t wanna stop
Here’s your chance, live it up
and everything you do
Celebrate you....."
-Corbin Bleu-
with hazy thought,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment