Tuesday, February 22, 2011

History and Relationship

Hello, readers! Still having exam, uh? Or mugging like book worms? Tuesday blues? LOL


My peers who are currently in the final year of SMA Sutomo 1, I really wish you all bonne chance ♥ from the deepest of my heart. Knowing your examination schedule has successfully caused me to distress at the first place, and yet I'm just wondering if I were you guys, how would I react towards such a critical situation? Furthermore, my poor time management is the biggest barrier to finish everything on time.


Oh well, this year is the very first year whereby our government initiates 5 types of UAN paper. GROAR! Like seriously that there will be type A, B, C, D, and E papers? Okay, thanks God that I belonged to accelerated class, because I cheated my UAN paper in every single day last year. In addition, the most astonishing thing that happened in my UAN result was: Physics belongs to the highest score among all subjects. Fair dinkum, Physics is the most horrible subject in my life. No exaggerating, I'm just being frank. As a result, when I meet those people whom are currently pursuing (or have graduated) their degrees in Engineering and pure Physics, I will be amazed and whisper 'w-o-w'.



Again, Physics is the most terrible subject among all science subjects. However, I always get the highest score on it. Surprised? Perhaps. Although I had hard time while struggling and crying for Physics, I believe that Physics' score will always be good in my result. At the other hand, Chemistry which is my favourite subject has failed me many times, but I still love it. HAHAHAHA. This is unconditional love, and I can hope when will I do it towards someone?
At some other times, I can madly love someone, but when situation alter, I might simply give up.



Oh well, since I'm getting this topic into *coughing* something called 'relationship', I just want to share some opinions from my side of view.

Recently, I read thousands of statuses and posts from my friends that they're deeply in love. If I may ask cupid angels or anybody whom are specialised in analyzing such a strange fluctuation, I will pose such a tentative question 'when will the season of love come? It should be stated in calendar, so that I can feel the love in the air although I'm single' HAHAHAHA. Believe or not, handling a status of being single has nothing to be proud of, but I will feel such an enormous pride after getting rid of bastard from my life. Yea, being single without no one liking you is better than being fooled by bastard, because you live to love. What for if you live to hold on something which is so stupid and it stabs you to the core of your spine when you're trying to put an effort to save it? Am I right?


Thinking of my last relationship, I secretly wish that we never met. The last time when I chatted with him (last few weeks ago), I can see that he is somebody whom hasn't matured yet. So, like usual, I told him 'wah, loe kegnya ga brubah dari dulu ya?'. Then he replied me 'I've changed a lot'. For God's sake, his attitude is still annoying, and it still can trigger me to swing my hands over his cheek.

Frankly, relationship may last in a short time, but the memory may haunt me for years. Sigh. Yah, you may think that we're no more a couple, so the memories have been flushed completely to the black hole. No way! I've met and heard many stories from my friends that they cannot stand it when their ex are no more single, meanwhile they're still being single because they cannot simply let the memories and feeling goes. One more thing that you need to know is: I am not a good consultant to advise your relationship matters, because I never succeed too. Sorry, I'm not being a pessimistic, but such things about love cannot be learnt easily. No book can explain the solution to solve relationship problems which vary from A to Z and from Alpha to Omega, because love is unlike science.


Ever once, I read a book which is written like this

'you will never know how to survive family. No one will ever tell you about it. You will know it after experiencing it'

Any tips for endless and forever family?





Confirming my ex's friend request is not a good idea, he spammed my news feed all over the way for 24/7 with his non-sense statuses.

" Jika ingin mengubah dunia, ubah diri sendiri terlebih dahulu -Martha Tilaar "
" Sedikit saja Anda lalai, Anda akan ditaklukkan!! ingat itu! "



You're just making non-sense statements, cease it!





P.S.:
I can see that I've been going through many times of metamorphosis, from being a little blind girl in this red dot city - a super shopaholic girl - a hater of her own family - a rebellious teenager who spent her time in pub - a little bullied girl - a girl who is running to be the next scholar - a girl who praises Lord. Reading my previous posts, I can sense that I'm still holding my emotional trait. I scold and swear those heartless people rudely. At another time when I read it, I ask myself 'mad for what?' Sometimes, it's alright to scold people in my blog, especially those indolent damsels who pretend to be my cobbers. Truth to be told, I don't dare to read my old posts. The older they are, the more I fear. It's simply because I'm too afraid to reminisce the younger Irene.


I'm too afraid to see backwards,
yet, I deeply believe that
the elder Irene
is growing stronger through pressure
as she will opt
for the best one
whom will hold her
and be her pillar to be leaned against
for f-o-r-e-v-e-r


" To have and to hold from this day forward,
for better or worse,
for richer or poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish and to obey,
as long as we both shall live,
according to God's holy ordinance
for now and forever......"




In absurd fantasy,


Irene, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment