Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Freaking Heeeelllllllll Sia Ex

Bonjour fellas! This is gonna be a short post about my recent feeling and thought.


Valentine just passed like a usual day. Pathetic? Not really. Hehe.
Anw, I simply hate why my ex and I always go through the same thing?

A year ago, both of us had our own crush at the same time. However, he was so fortunate that he dated those girls. At the meantime, I'm still handling my status quo whereby he is still my last ex-boyfriend. It's simply hard for me to date with another guy since I loathe having many ex-boyfriends. Three is more than enough!


2011 is a year of promotion and multiplication. Here is another capture of mood booster :P



There are many more! :D


Recently, midnight has been so cruel to me. Again, my paranoid strikes me. I awake at 3am, and I'm so aware of those noises. Like seriously, I cannot control myself.



I'm never jealous if my ex dates with another girl. My parents teach me to give away my useless toy to those whom are less fortunate.
freaking hell is my ex



P.S.:
and now, I live freely like a carefree bird. I go back to my peaceful home at dawn. I travel, discover and treasure the goldmine in this world during the day. As God whispers ' fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground', I must do His command faithfully. W484, we belong together. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with such an inspiring family. I praise you. I love you. In Your name, I pray, amen.




with gratitude,


Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment