Saturday, February 19, 2011

196 to 7

A zombie obeys and acts according to what his/her mind commands, even once it's nonsense. As a result, a blur seventeen-year-old girl was lost in the middle of red dot city, and she found her way back to Church of Holy Cross in Clementi Ave 1 after wasting her precious twenty-dollar bucks on luxurious cab.


A lesson to be learnt, oh, no-no-no, I re-learnt back that lack of sleep leads to unconsciousness. Exam has been successful, and all I need is only to pray for the coming result. Yeah ;) A short memory about my exam from 14th Feb to 18th Feb 2011, I did all questions based on my subconscious mind. Furthermore, I think that my subconscious mind works better than my thinking process, because it always reminds me to be aware of keywords. What I mean about 'keywords' is the main point which you need to hit while you're answering essay questions in order to hit the full mark. Hehe. Moreover, I'm so excited to cooperate again with my subsconscious mind after a few years that it hasn't been activated. Ready to subdue the world? Shout out loud a big YES!


Yesterday, I was traveling around Orchard road from the mall until the workplaces. Sigh. I was in lost, and thanks God, I took a Christian's cab (?) I mean, the driver had metallic cross inside his cab. So, I freed from any negative thinking like

'will he bring me to somewhere else? This is 8pm at night! '
'will he increase my rate by taking useless way?'

Truth to be told, I miss a ride from my daddy. I've just realized that traveling by car at night with mellow songs is heavenly effective to dump stress, and it only costs your petrol usage.

W484,
Thanks for being my source of inspiration!
Je T'aime ♥



P.S.:
Thank you for putting an effort to get yourself to know my personality better. I may be bias, because I sense something which is slightly different? But anyway, you were my senior, and your status quo is my junior now. To be frank, I just want to get myself into someone whom my mom has really agreed. Furthermore, I had successfully dragged myself into a mate, but sadly, I can see no chance. So, there goes fervent pray for us. Maybe, what I can do is merely to adopt his soul into mine. Exercising the power of adoption for my sake? Maybe not. I'm controlling myself to not head over heels on such a brilliant mate. You know, attitude and creativity can make me to head over heels into someone?


Thank you Jelek for adopting my soul until Jesus has formed within me. You really exercise the power which God has granted for you. You has given me a key to heaven. You exercise evangelism, and you know what? Jesus will bless you even more. amen. Just cannot refrain my tears when I remember the day when you asked me to worship. You really transform my life from a labile teenage to strong girl.



with ♥,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment