Please click to see the precise letter :)
I can tell nothing, but pray for the day.
Please, God, lead me to Your way.
You know the best for me.
I hope for the day. I put low expectation on it.
Well, mom, your daughter is representing the family. Thanks for supporting me :)
For all my relatives in PT Raja Voltama in Medan, thanks for your rapid work.
Specially for my grandpa, I'm grateful that you love my Crocodile T-Shirt and New Year Card.
For grandma, I always miss your cook. You are the best cook ever EVER EVER in my life.
And all, my friends, my koko(s), my cie-cie(s), thanks for the smiles.
I'm nothing and meaningless without you all.
God, thanks for your miracles.
This universe is neutral but you can transform it to be wonderful
with your mind.
Believe that your mind can do everything
as long as you believe on
yourself and God.
Alright, then :)
Thank you, world!
No comments:
Post a Comment