Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kiss the Tear (Rain)

Credit to:
Initial idea: Ciwi
Recommending background sound: Vivi
Written words: Irene
Editor: Irene
Secondary editor (X-Man): Ciwi
Contributing videos (webcam): Vivi's Acer



Joyeux Anniversaire, Mike :)

Hoahh, I spent hours to create this video. There are quite numerous of components which needed to be considered: flow, song, and accuracy. Hard to be told, I re-did everything for four times. Okay, four times. Thanks God, I was not distressed while being the solo-editor.

Yesss, this is the second time where the receiver is glad to see my video. *weseh*
It can be my masterpiece, can't it? :P

I'm so satisfied where the receiver was touched after watching the video :P Furthermore, I heard that he was crying after watching it. MUAHAHHAHAA! I myself didn't cry although I watched it for many times. Am I a heartless person? Guess so :P

Last word:
Happy birthday, Mike! Merci a your treat :P

Finally, the mission of shaking one's feeling in his birth date is done. I'm so relieved :D



P.S.: Thanks to Ciwi for crediting me :D Tee-Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment