Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Headshot Bullet

Bonjour, fellas :)
I alter my everything in 2011, including what you're reading now.

Well, the main reason is: I can't stand with indolent damsels' habit. Sigh. Fair dinkum, it's not fair to channel one's stuff, but others have no chance to channel yours. Sigh.

So, yesterday, I started to think about something so unique for this page, so people won't memorize it easily.
A bullet through head, isn't it? HAHAHAHA.

Well, I don't know how many url(s) inside your neuron.
I don't know how many times you've laughed super out loud after reading mine.
I don't know how many times you've mocked me behind.
I don't know how many times I've appeared in your gossip's topic.
I don't know what you're thinking about me.
I know nothing, precisely.
So, if you could be able to find this, I think that I need to renew my page every month. Fair?


In devilish mind,

- Irene -

No comments:

Post a Comment