Bonjour, fellas :D
Today is awesome and terrible as well. Two opposite adjectives come at the same time, ironic, uh?
I don't understand about this day. I'm not joking, I've no idea what is going on today. Last night, I was sleeping (of course, I sleep every night!), and I dreamt of having a Palladium cross necklace. Someone gave me the necklace, and I don't know who he/she is. As long as I can remember, it was an euphoria, and I smiled until the end of my dream. Even, I shut down my alarm clock which had rung for thousands times, asking me to wake up and to proceed my way to school. Well, readers, I seriously love necklace, and I think it is the reason why I prefer to shut down my alarm and to sleep longer to waking my body up and activating my mind :P
I was rushing my walk to school this morning, and I jogged on my way. Well, something was so unusual that I felt my body was aching, but I ignored such signal from my brain. 'its normal, because you slept longer today' I spoke to myself. However, as I arrived in class, my body was collapsed. Furthermore, I had no energy to move my limbs. I was sitting, resting my head on table and staring at my facilitator who was revising last week quiz, but I understood nothing. Then, I started to sweat until my hair sticked on my skin and my jacket was totally wet. I just felt like going to faint really soon. Well, I had experienced such a sudden illness when I was in SMA Sutomo 1, and I almost fainted on the street.
My facilitator focused his sight on me while he was lecturing. I know, he was worried about me. My team mates were terrified after seeing my face expression.
" Irene, are you okay?" Lucas approached me
" I don't know, I feel like...." I replied softly. I had lost my energy
" You looked so pale le? "
" Hah? Really? " such a lame reply, I told myself
" Irene, you chiong exams every night ah? " Carely asked me.
" HEHEHE, nope, I never studied one " I replied in viperas' way
" Oh, then, did you eat yesterday? " she replied back
" Of couse " I replied honestly.
At the other hand, I told myself "Does my face look similar to an expression of an anorexic?"
At the moment, I felt so dead. My stomach urged me to vomit everything inside. My body screamed, forcing me to lay down on bed. My head was spinning, I couldn't see clearly. My ears were echoing, I couldn't hear clearly. My limbs refused to move. How could I go home?! Furthermore, my Indian classmate who hates me like hell * I don't know why she hates me* made joke at me who was looked like a retard.
She screamed in joy and happiness " Irene ah! HAHAHAHAHA".
One of my team mates, Lucas Ang Kwee Tiong answered her " What's so funny? She's sick le"
She replied in who-cares-about-you way " Funny what? "
Then, my facilitator approached me
" Irene, you're sick? "
" I don't know. Just now, I was okay when I was at home "
" Are you going to leave soon? "
" Yea " I answered in desperation.
I always love Chemistry class, and I don't want sickness to cause me out from this lovely class.
Somehow, I was crying inside. Today's lecture is about carbonic functional groups, and I want to learn esterification once more.
While the class was in progress, I left the class, and I entered handicapped-toilet for no reason. I just entered it, my feet walked into it. Arrived inside the toilet, I locked myself. I was sitting, and I was wondering. I don't know the reason why I did so. Minutes after, I walked out from it. I felt better. Then, I walked into my desk. My team mate, Carely, showed shining face with glimmering smile after seeing me.
" Irene, you look normal again le! " she smiled brightly, showing her shining teeth
" HEHEHE. I think so" I felt tickled inside after seeing her smile
Then, I attended the class until 4pm today.
Is this a miracle?
No comments:
Post a Comment