Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cooee

Bonjour, readers :)
Tomorrow is going to be Monday :( Time really flies!
I haven't savour my weekend fully, and frankly, it's not enough ==''

Today is so dead! Waking up at 9 in the morning with hazy eyes and sleepy head is not good, but I forced myself to be alive. Yes, I've altered my habit of waking up late at weekends, and I learn to appreciate fresh air and peaceful breakfast in the morning. No more waking up in the arvo!

However, my body was so lame that I was still so sleepy after having my morning bathe. I tried to forget my lazy thought to go to proceed my slumber, so I turned to study together. I've just discovered that study solo is much more easier for me. I concentrate more. I absorb more. I learn more. I love my materials more. Fair dinkum, this is my self-declare!
I learn to be grateful of having a couple of cobbers whom are able to chew the fat with me all day long.
Thanks, God :)

Alright, I must get rid of tucker from this second until the rest of my life.
I don't mean that I will have a dingo's breakfast from my statement. Breakfast is always my love ♥
I should not bog in while I have my meal, okay? Especially when I'm yakka-ing ==''
Fair dinkum, tucker in cafe is soo sooo sooo temptating!

Well, today, my mom had just chatted with me. She said that we're in crisis (again), and she is so stressful undergoing this condition. Yeah, you should be wondering why she is so under-pressured, because she is making a crust.

Somehow, I never remember them when I'm planning for my exy holiday or when I'm dining in fancy restaurant and having good tucker for merely wonderful taste on my tongue. Blah! I feel like I'm such a shebang daughter. An adopted daughter, ugh!

God, may I have my wish over here?
Please give her a fair crack of the whip. I beg You.
I believe that You're a good brother like no others, and please :(
She deserves to have it. Just a moment, please?

When she is overwhelmed with life, I'm the one who is blamed. As a result, I always knock my life. The more she blames, the harder I knock myself. I just feel like it's not worth it. I'm just making myself to be a ding bat by time.

There is a Buckley's chance for bloody exy holiday.
I'm only wondering for a bush telly. No more bonzer and exy togs and thongs on March. Fullstop.
I'm sorry, cobbers :'(((


And I'm prefectly a shebang dill in the back o' Bourke. Hiks :'(

P.S.: this blogpost is full of strine

Hooroo, readers! :)
Have a nice weekdays.


with amour,

- Irene -

No comments:

Post a Comment