How's exam? JCs are in fire for their A level exam, RP is in chaos of the screwed up UT questions, NUS is going to have exams soon, NTU is undergoing its quizes, and how about you? :)
Seems like I'm so glad to spare my time for my blog, is it? :P
Well, it's just another story and another happening that I would like to remember for my another phase of Irene. Too many happenings, I might forget some of them. So, I think it's a good idea to recall myself of what had happened on the day which I've been going through.
Remember my favourite French quote?
La vie est preciéuse ♥
Well, there have been thousands of people who have wasted their lives because of complicated troubles, and endless conflicts. Life is tough, I admit it.
There have been millions of people striving for their hard lives, and numerous of them succeed after it. Their effort has never been faded away by waves and typhoon. Life is a miracle, and there go infinite miracles after knowing God. He has never been leaving you behind.
Well, I would like to thank to God for today.
Firstly, it's Friday today, so TGIF! LOL
Secondly, I have succeeded to refrain my negative emotion towards an annoying girl out there. I'm trained! :D
Thirdly, I met the doctor accidentally for twice. HAHA. Actually, it has nothing so special about it. I'm just too glad to receive his email, informing me to come for UT Clinic :) He is a caring facilitator although he is no longer ours :)
Lastly, I'm focusing myself on what I should do to continue my second year in Republic Polytechnic. Here has been my home-sweet-home, and..... I love it ♥
I catch cold for my being late to bed. 2am to bed. Ergh! *runny nose and sneeze*
I'm adopting new lifestyle for me ♥ I feel damn so happy to undergo such novel life :)
Alright, I must go to bed now. I have to recover myself before the due date. Sigh.
just-have-faith
with love,
- Irene :) -
P.S.: Work hard :) The best is waiting!
P.S.: I'm sick! What the shebang?!
P.S.: I'm sick! What the shebang?!
No comments:
Post a Comment