Recently, my mind is full of craps. SIGH. Why can this happen so? I feel like I'm back to my pathetic-age :12. Thinking of craps and miracle. SIGH. As you know, I never believe in miracle, and it's only happening to dreamers. I am not a dreamer, be realistic, please?
Moreover, plans to prohobit myself is going to out-of-track. Vigorous action taken for a revenge. Sigh. I know, I always behave like this- as I can't bear anything anymore, I will do extreme action to satisfy myself. Day by day, I'm going to do it un-intentionally. I'm not planning to, but it's my intuition and instinct. Hey, should be INSTHINK, I am not beast who has instinct. Bare it in your mind, guys (!)
Anyway, I feel so lucky to work in Reel-Room. As I realize that it has given me a lot of benefits compared to other restaurants. Special thanks to Christine Winardi. She is the meritious one to let me become a staff there. It's not only the benefits of getting job, but I stress more on the experience. Hey yeah, everyone knows that experience can't be bought with bank-notes. So, this is my fortune to have a new experience.
Confuse of my identity- who I am now?
I am a 16-year-old girl. It's physically. Neglect it. I mean who I am mentally. I even can't understand and explain who I am. Weird. This is the worst moment that I have in my life - not knowing who I am, but life is going on.
Perhaps, the way to chill myself from this inner-conflict is to get munch on something juicy and sweet. SUBWAY. Hello, I am a subway-addict. WHY? Vegetables covered in bread with 3 types combined sauce- Chiptole Southwest, Mayonnaise, and Honey Mustard. I love vege and sauce, soooooo.. perfect meal with undesirable calories intake. FYI, Subway cookies are my daily life food. I always crave for it ALL THE TIME. SIGH
Anyway, practicing of philosophy of secret: I'm seeking for Sakae Sushi Buffet in Causeway point for tea-time with my friends!! I wonder if they agree with my offer. So sick of sushi. In a general words: Japanese food. I miss eating fish and fresh vegetables. My throat needs it more than just subway. Tee-Hee.
P.S. : Broken girl eats Indomie often =="
with inspiration,
-irene.tan.chiu.er-
No comments:
Post a Comment