Hey yeah, living in Singapore has been my dream since I was 14. Well, a lot of people say that Singapore is a great country, including my mom. So, it's not a funny thing that I aim to go there. More over, a lot of Indonesians are competing to reach there using their kowledge and specialities. Hello Merlion (Singapore) City, you are so attractive :)))) :p
Furthermore, my live in my hometown was miserable and terrible. Not that about dirty environment, junk food, criminality everywhere, low-quality education, and beggars everywhere. No, no, no, it's a big mistake if you think so. In contrast, it's so metropolitan. Neither am I going to talk about Medan, my house is the matter. It's such a chaos. Guilty, anger, frustration, and revenge. People accuse it to me. I suffer from it for years; the same situation happens everyday, even in special occassions. So, where is my peace? Finally I find it after I leave home. Yeah Yeah :D
It has been no love in my life. No more love from parents; they never show it to my sibling and me. Life is not a perfect thing for me. Life is hard; life is wonderful; everything is mixed up when we talk about life. No true judgement for life.
Medan and Singapore - people see they are different. First I arrived in Singapore, it seemed like another Medan (LOL!!). It's just something wrong with my senses or it's true? Singapore is like my hometown, but appears in different situation. It's a totally metropolitan, and I have a peaceful life here. Although obstacles while dealing with new environment is inevitable :D
Hello home, you own great facilities there. You have mom and maid to prepare everything for me, but they are just a help in temaporary. No more longer that my life will be helped in such way. I love peace. I never miss you anymore. Even, I only miss Medan, not HOME.
Singapore is a new challenge. I will succeed here, I will (!)
No comments:
Post a Comment